If you couldn’t tell by all the flags flapping in the wind, or have been anywhere remotely close to Little Italy in the past few weeks, soccer has returned and the Italians have hit the ground running. Or rather, kicking. With over thirty straight wins, it’s a pretty exciting time to be Italian. Or a soccer fan. Mainly, an Italian soccer fan.
In honour of the Euro Cup, we’ve created a twelve pack that will keep you celebrating all the way to the final match!
Our Euro Cup Pack includes our favourite award-winning Italian Reds, and for good measure we've added in a bottle of French Champagne (Because if you didn’t pop a bottle of champagne, did your team really win? Technically yes, but a bottle bubbly makes victory that much sweeter!)
The supersized pack includes:
- 3 bottles of Domini Veneti Valpolicella Classico *87 pts Valpolicella Trophy - Falstaff
- 3 bottles of Fattoria di Luiano Chianti Classico DOCG *91 pts Wine Spectator
- 3 bottles of Fosso Corno Orsus Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC *94 points James Suckling
- 2 bottles of Pirovano Primitivo 'Collezione'
- 1 bottle of Collard-Picard Selection Brut Blanc De Noir *90/100 Decanter World Wine Awards